The Organization collects any information that you provide to the Services, including for example, when you register for an account and provide your email address, a password, and your name. Depending on how you use the Services, the Organization may also collect:
• Contact information such as address and phone number of players and family members;
• Team member information, including where applicable information about your children;
• Messages and chat you send via the services;
• Team information, such as rosters, schedules, attendance, statistics, and scores;
• Activity information you upload, including photos, news, information and other content;
• Payment information;
• Messages and feedback you send to the Organization; and
• Transactional information.
Automatically Collected Information
The Organization may also collect information from your device when you use the Services, including:
• Information about your computer, mobile phone, tablet, and all other similar electronic or mobile devices, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, device identifiers, device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked-on.
• Social Media Information. If you engage with the Services through social media services or other third-party platforms, such as Facebook, the Organization may have access to certain Information in your profile depending on your privacy settings.
USE OF INFORMATION
Your information may be used by the Organization to:
• Provide the Services
• For any specific purpose for which it was provided or volunteered.
• To send you information
• To Prevent fraud and defend legal rights
• To comply with applicable law